• Call our office at +1 (323) 474-9127 or go to our
free estimate page.
• One of our highly trained relocation consultants
will discuss with you every aspect of your move,
and provide you with a price that is based weight.
• You will receive multiple phone calls from us
confirming the status of your move. We will also
assist in recommending other companies or
services that you may need in your transition.
• Before the movers get dispatched, the following
• Dispatch will call 48 hours prior to your move
to discuss the exact pickup time of your household
• Dispatch with logistically figure out the delivery
schedule based on your first available day for
delivery in your new location.
• Equipment and trucks are checked for quality.
• When we arrive, introductions will be made and we will ask and answer some questions.
• Our crew will then survey the house and the Foreman (Team Leader) will create the strategy. The strategy will include:
• Safe parking of the truck.
• Disassemble of all furniture needed to complete the move.
• Individually tagging each and every item coming, and logging them on the bill of lading.
• Blankets will be applied to all wooden, metal, and plastic furniture.
• Our Foreman will confirm when the first available day you are able to receive your furniture and mark it on your bill of lading.
• Packing: If desired, our staff will professionally pack your items, accepting liability for the goods that we pack.
• Answer any questions you have regarding your move, or interstate moving in general.
• Your items are quickly and carefully removed from your home.
• Stocking: Each item is expertly positioned in the truck in a pre-determined loading sequence. Our truck are guaranteed to be
clean and sanitized.
• Padding: It is MINO Moving Company policy that each furniture item be covered on all exposed sides with protective padding.
We use the heaviest moving blankets available.
• Walk through: We walk through the house to make sure we did not leave anything behind and to confirm that all the items you
are looking to move have been professionally loaded onto our moving truck.
• Please, note that safety engineering not allowed to rush up movers to avoid any accidents, they already do the job as fast as
• Our professionally trained drivers carefully drive to your new location. Did you know, most damage arises during transit from the
turbulence of the road? Note: all MINO Moving Company trucks have “air ride suspension” which is the softest suspension a truck
• Professional navigation software guarantees that our crews travel the most direct route to arrive promptly at your destination.
• The crew quickly tours your new residence; taking notes where and how your items will be placed. The truck is then carefully
• After all items are unloaded, the crew members will walk through the home and re-arrange everything exactly where you want
• We will ask you to fill out a report card on how we did. Note: The higher scores you give our MINO Moving Company, the more
raises and bonuses they can receive. We will provide you with a copy of your shipment weight and collect the final balance.
• You will receive a phone call from your original Move Coordinator to discuss how the move went. We will also see if we can
assist you in anyway depending on what your needs are at that time.
The Moving Process
Advice on how to prepare for Moving Process:
Before the Move,
Your Crew Arrives,
Closure of the Move,
After the Move